Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NOM Issues

2009-06-02 03:26:42
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NOM Issues
From: william.d.brown AT gsk DOT com
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 08:22:15 +0100
Assuming that you are not using VxSS, Did you restart bprd and bpdbm after
you added the SERVER= entry to the bp.conf?   It is not enough to just
re-read the configuration.

Check for active backups using:

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/bpps -a

To stop bpdbm:

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/bpdbm -terminate

To stop bprd:

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bprdreq -terminate

Starting bprd will also start bpdbm:

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/initbprd

William D L Brown

"Watkins, Robert (AITC)" <Robert.Watkins AT va DOT gov>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
02-Jun-2009 02:30

VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
cc

Subject
Re: [Veritas-bu] NOM Issues

Anyone experience NOM not connecting to the Master? I am running Solaris
9 Netbackup at 6.5.3.1

Thanks