Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows Scratch Script

2009-06-01 18:22:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows Scratch Script
From: Rusty.Major AT sungard DOT com
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 17:19:30 -0500

Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you with Windows Masters could share your scratch notification batch script, if you have one. I happen to be in need of this and my Windows scripting skills have gone unused for a few years.

Thanks!!

Rusty Major, MCSE, BCFP, VCS ▪ Sr. Storage Engineer ▪ SunGard Availability Services ▪ 757 N. Eldridge Suite 200, Houston TX 77079 ▪ 281-584-4693
Keeping People and Information Connected® ▪ http://availability.sungard.com/
P Think before you print
CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.