Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restore running too slow

2009-04-22 17:53:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restore running too slow
From: sachinar1 <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 17:50:36 -0400
Hi All,

I fired a restore from data stored on tapes to USB drive attached to Master .
Restore is running 400kb/sec. Data to be restored is around 700GB . With this
kind of speed, it will take ages to complete

Server A  Netbckup 6.5, windows 2000 , F:\drive  image

has to be retsored to ::

MasterB Netbackup 6.5 , windows 2003 server, USB (E:\drive)

Please suggest . Its urgent
Thanks
Sachin