Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] New Library Configuration Parameters

2009-04-21 11:27:25
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] New Library Configuration Parameters
From: Mike Kiles <mikekiles AT yahoo DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu, bob944 AT attglobal DOT net
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 08:24:13 -0700 (PDT)
Speaking of mapping patch, I noticed that mapping patch that I downloaded last
month, was an older version than what was shipped with 6.5.3 patch. So I had to
discard the mapping patch and just went with 6.5.3 mappings. In my case i only
have LTO3 drives with an older library and all entries were there.