Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Mixing POlicy Types in a Volume Pool

2009-04-20 03:16:41
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Mixing POlicy Types in a Volume Pool
From: Brendan Clover <Brendan.Clover AT unisa.edu DOT au>
To: "VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU" <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 16:43:24 +0930
Never had a problem mixing policy types on a tape, all our onsite backups
whether full or differentials write to the same pool of tapes.  Have never had
a problem restoring the data on these tapes.

Regards,

Brendan Clover
Information Technologist
Systems Infrastructure
University of South Australia
Phone: +61 8 830 23641
Fax: +61 8 830 25800

Log your own service calls here: http://www.unisa.edu.au/helpdesk
AskIT documentation and FAQs: http://www.unisa.edu.au/askit

waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of
this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient
is unauthorised. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by
return e-mail or otherwise) immediately