Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] cannot add new tapes into volume in media server

2009-04-08 04:39:27
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] cannot add new tapes into volume in media server
From: "Patrick" <netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 09:23:09 +0100
I'm glad you got your problem fixed and thank you for forwarding the
solution. I shall add that to my growing list of solutions to problems.

Did they by any chance tell you how the volDB got corrupt in the first place
so you can prevent it from happening again?

Regards,

Patrick Whelan
VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for UNIX.
VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for Windows.

netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk