Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] cannot add new tapes into volume in media server

2009-04-02 05:53:12
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] cannot add new tapes into volume in media server
From: "Patrick" <netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 10:49:23 +0100
Why do you not use the GUI? When you say "delete 5 or more..." what do you
mean by delete? Are these tapes empty? If so, why do you need to add more,
if not how can you delete them?

Regards,

Patrick Whelan
VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for UNIX.
VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for Windows.

netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk