Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] "Stuck Media"

2009-04-01 10:46:40
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] "Stuck Media"
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 10:43:19 -0400
6.5.3 on Windows 2003

vmoprcmd -reset would not work, errored with something like "drive is assigned".

Preston's nbrbutil worked, more or less.  The drive came back up for a while, but eventually went back down again.

The library repair man is here so hopefully all of this will be moot.

Thanks for the help all!

-Jonathan