Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] What is best approach to share one ACSLS library ?

2009-03-18 16:55:45
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] What is best approach to share one ACSLS library ?
From: Jack.Forester AT mylan DOT com
To: Anil.Maurya AT sanofi-aventis DOT com
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 16:34:01 -0400

Have you considered partitioning the library and treating it as two separate libraries?
--
Jack Forester, Jr.
Senior Recovery Administrator

jack.forester AT mylan DOT com

Phone: +1.304.554.6039

Anil.Maurya AT sanofi-aventis DOT com
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

03/18/2009 11:22 AM

veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
cc
Subject
[Veritas-bu] What is best approach to share one ACSLS library ?

Hi
I have one big library ( 8500 ) controlled by ACSLS. We have two site
site A ( one master and many media server all running on 5.5.x have
small library ( DLT)(NO ACSLS here) ) and site B ( one master and many
media server all running 6.5.3 with big library 8500 on ACSLS ).
       I need to start using big 8500 library for both site. What is
best approach and how should i acheive this goal ?

THX

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged, proprietary and/or confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, duplication or other use of this message and/or its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and its attachments.  Thank you.