Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] What is best approach to share one ACSLS library ?

2009-03-18 11:33:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] What is best approach to share one ACSLS library ?
From: <Anil.Maurya AT sanofi-aventis DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:11:45 -0400

Hi
I have one big library ( 8500 ) controlled by ACSLS. We have two site
site A ( one master and many media server all running on 5.5.x have
small library ( DLT)(NO ACSLS here) ) and site B ( one master and many
media server all running 6.5.3 with big library 8500 on ACSLS ).
        I need to start using big 8500 library for both site. What is
best approach and how should i acheive this goal ?

THX