Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Issue with NBU 6.5.3.1 scheduler

2009-03-17 13:14:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Issue with NBU 6.5.3.1 scheduler
From: nburridge <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 12:39:56 -0400
done; anyone else run into this?  It would be great to reference other case
numbers.  Here is my Case number 281-528-823

For this coming weekend, we're going to enable logging for the scheduler on
Saturday and change atleast two policies' windows that are having this not
cross midnight

our more "sensitive" policies will be changed to frequency for now.