Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Shared Disk option

2009-03-17 12:13:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Shared Disk option
From: Robin Small <Robin.Small AT fresno DOT gov>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 08:49:40 -0700

Are any of you using the shared/flexible disk option?

If so, is there anything installed on your media servers (besides the license keys) ?

I'm interested in that option, but our primary SAN vendor isn't one listed on Symantec's website (we’re using XioTech).

After reading through the docs, it looks like there's more to it than just lun mapping some disk to the san-attached boxes I want to back up.

Thanks,

~ Robin