Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Sun NDMP NetBackup 6.5.3

2009-03-12 07:31:51
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Sun NDMP NetBackup 6.5.3
From: "Patrick" <netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk>
To: "'Marianne Van Den Berg'" <mvdberg AT stortech.co DOT za>, <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 17:34:15 +0100

Hi Marianne,

Thank you for the reply. I read that this morning as well. After changing the tick box to not use DAR for restores everything worked fine. Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

Patrick Whelan

VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for UNIX.

VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for Windows.

netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk