Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NOM and eating disk space

2009-03-10 13:03:50
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NOM and eating disk space
From: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>
To: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>, <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:32:37 -0500

I have a ticket open and I am waiting to hear back.

Thought I would ask while I am doing research.

I got NOM set up (worked first time!!)

But what I am seeing is the disk space on my master servers getting eaten up really really fast.

16 gb dirve ( small master)  went from 87% full to 89% full in 24 hours.

I have stopped nom from gathering on that server.

Masters are AIX 5.3.8

My question is, is NOM supposed to eat up disk space on the master servers that it monitors?

I thought it would use up space on the NOM server.