Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5 Release Update 3 Hotfix 1 (6.5.3.1)

2009-03-06 14:39:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5 Release Update 3 Hotfix 1 (6.5.3.1)
From: "Savage, Catherine" <Catherine.Savage AT uscg DOT mil>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 13:19:15 -0600
I'm new to this and hope you all can help. We're planning the install of this
patch on our HP-UX media servers and would like to know if a reboot is required
once this patch is installed. I've read the release notes and installation
instructions but didn't see anything regarding a reboot.

As we can only perform reboots during certain times, the answer would dictate
when we can install the patch. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Cathy Savage