Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Virtual server backup using netbackup 6.5.3

2009-03-05 19:06:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Virtual server backup using netbackup 6.5.3
From: hsyashwanth <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 17:29:21 -0500
Hi all,
We have a virtual server which hosts 6 servers. The size of the virtual server
files are 468 Gb. I have heard that netbackup 6.5.3 has an option of backing up
virtual server. Do I need a license for this? We are running NBU6.5.3. Also
could you please let me know how to configure the virtual server backups?

Secondly, How do I backup windows 2003 system state. When i try to select the
files, I am not able to see system state from the drop down menu. Could you
please help me?

Cheers,
Yashwanth