Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] issue with 6.5.3 and win 2008 servers

2009-03-05 17:02:10
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] issue with 6.5.3 and win 2008 servers
From: "Sweeney, Patrick" <Patrick.Sweeney AT axcelis DOT com>
To: "Sweeney, Patrick" <Patrick.Sweeney AT axcelis DOT com>, "VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 16:18:08 -0500
Oh, and I force everything Win 2003 and above to use VSS in the Client
Properties of the Master Server - so yes, I did that.

Patrick Sweeney
 (978) 787-4553
 patrick.sweeney AT axcelis DOT com
 I.T. Systems/Networks

For issues requiring immediate attention please contact the Solution Center
IT Solution Center
 (978) 787-7777
Beverly.Helpdesk AT axcelis DOT com
Axcelis Technologies