Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6.5.1 Drive Addition Issues

2009-03-04 13:46:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6.5.1 Drive Addition Issues
From: "Jimenez, Daniel" <Daniel.Jimenez AT imb DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 10:34:24 -0800

Hey guys

We have been encountering issues adding new drives to our Netbackup 6.5.1 Windows 2003 Server environment. If we attempt to add the drives through the wizard it will add them but then they show up greyed out under devices > drives and do not work. If we attempt to add them manually, it gives us an error and will not add them. We did not have this problem in 5.1 or 6.0 so not sure what is going on with 6.5.1. Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks.

Daniel Jimenez