Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] WORM backups...

2009-03-03 21:28:26
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] WORM backups...
From: Ed Wilts <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 16:34:15 -0600
On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 4:13 PM, dbergen <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com> wrote:

I have a backup policy that needs to use WORM tapes for archiving and I'm running into some trouble. When a backups kicks off all WORM tapes in the pool get marked as assigned and then the backup fails with status-96 no media available, if I add a regular LTO4 tape to the pool the backups run fine to that tape.
    .../Ed

Ed Wilts, RHCE, BCFP, BCSD, SCSP, SCSE
ewilts AT ewilts DOT org