Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] pdf files

2009-01-30 10:52:48
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] pdf files
From: "Ron Jack (Systems Network)" <rjack AT nando DOT com>
To: "Stump, Bob A" <Bob.A.Stump AT fnis DOT com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 10:35:07 -0500
you've helped me so much, the least i could do is try to find an answer
here.

no experience with it, but:

http://www.docu-track.com/home/prod_user/PDF-XChange_Tools/pdfx_viewer

sticky note right there in the first graphic. free, even for commercial use.

does it fulfill your requirements?

regards,

ron