Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Oracle - The license for the requested feature is notavailable (Servet Ince)

2009-01-30 09:16:30
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Oracle - The license for the requested feature is notavailable (Servet Ince)
From: "Servet Ince" <servet.ince AT gantek DOT com>
To: "Tageson, Jim" <james.tageson AT baycare DOT org>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:53:30 +0200

Hello Jim,

We have fixed the issue. The issue was, we were choosing the Oracle Authentication when we were creating new template, and we were typing the Service Name wrongly. Because we had to do this without DBAL Anyway after we typed the TRUE Service name, this issue has been gone.

Many thanks for your concern.

Servet