Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How do i migrate disk pool ?

2009-01-26 13:50:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How do i migrate disk pool ?
From: bolobaboo kabootar <bolobaboo AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:24:40 -0500

Hi

We are planning to have 8 fulls, each full runs every week. Last two weeks of incremental. Full will have 2 months of retention and incremental will have 2 week of retentions. We will be implementing NBU 6.5.3

But planning to have last two full and last one week incremtnal on disk , rest to be flushed to tape. I don't know how do i plan this out , i mean how many policy , schedules etc ... Any idea ?

Thank you