Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How much change can Netbackup take - Recovery

2009-01-22 17:52:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How much change can Netbackup take - Recovery
From: Dennis Peacock <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 17:44:48 -0500
Well Ed......Perfect timing my friend.  :D

I figured that it could be done as we've already been through this with
Symantec before and their Contract support engineer. It wasn't cheap, but it
was supported by Symantec after all was said and done....AND...it worked well
too.  [Wink]

I guess I'll need to call support to get a migration process and see what they
say we need to do in order for this to work and keep it vendor supported.

I know it can't be hard....but it can get complicated easily.