Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] nbu 6.5.1 lifecycle policy issue

2009-01-06 15:27:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] nbu 6.5.1 lifecycle policy issue
From: smehta <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 15:08:38 -0500
Hi,

I have set up all my lifecycle policies. But when I try to inactivate the
policies during the busy hours i get the following error

Caught CORBA SystemException from SSmgrOperations: system exception, ID
'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/NO_PERMISSION:1.0'
OMG minor code (0), described as '*unknown description*', completed = NO

Any ideas?

Thanks