Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Reg: Mail status

2008-12-28 21:54:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Reg: Mail status
From: ramaswamy savi <hema180 AT yahoo DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 08:11:47 +0530 (IST)
Hi,

Past two week i dont receive any mail alert from Netbackup server.

I have checked all these options, still i am facing issue. Pls provide the solution ASAP

i am receving mail using mailx commond from netbackup server to my mail box.once the backup job completed in netbackup server, i dont find the mail alert ( ie sucessufull or unsuccessful ) status to my mail box. I have included the e-mail address in host properties-> Master-->Universal setting--> and also in hostproperties--> master-> universal settings..

 E-mail address updated automatically in bp.conf file also.

Pls correct me if i am wrong.