Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Standalone to Custered migration

2008-12-22 09:32:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Standalone to Custered migration
From: spaldam <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 09:17:24 -0500
We've tested doing it in the order you described as well, but after the
recovery the cluster configuration within NetBackup gets messed up as netbackup
looses any knowledge of it being clustered.  Once again it appears to be
because the EMM database gets overwritten; this time with the recovered
database that is configured for a standalone configuration.  There's got to be
something we are missing; if someone has actually gotten it to work before.
Has anyone gotten this to work before?