Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How ACSLS should be connected in 6.5.3 enviornment ?

2008-12-15 11:00:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How ACSLS should be connected in 6.5.3 enviornment ?
From: <Anil.Maurya AT sanofi-aventis DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:45:26 -0500
 Hi
We are planning to have following media servers and only one master
server ..
1). media server for NDMP backup
2). media server for SAN client backup
3)  media server for LAN based backup.

I have following vision , is that correct ?
"All tape drives will be zoned to all above media server only. There
will be shared storage option installed and configured on all media
server. Only above media server will be talking to ACSLS server not
master server. Only MASTER server will be holding EMM database."

Let me know if you think this is best way to do in ACSLS environment.

THX