Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.3 on the FTP site

2008-12-04 14:35:49
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.3 on the FTP site
From: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: "Stafford, Geoff" <GStafford AT barclaycardus DOT com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 13:10:11 -0600
On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 10:52 AM, Stafford, Geoff <GStafford AT barclaycardus DOT com> wrote:
Just wondering if anyone has seen any issues with DSSU relocation
hanging?  Seen it a few times this week where the relocation job will
hang for several hours after it finishes reading an image then never
starts the next.  Once or twice it has "woken up", other times I've left
it out there for 10-12 hours and nothing.

Too early to proclaim it's a bug, just wondering if anyone else is
seeing this?

We're seeing this under 6.5.2.  Our upgrade to 6.5.3 is scheduled for next week.

    .../Ed

Ed Wilts, RHCE, BCFP, BCSD, SCSP, SCSE
ewilts AT ewilts DOT org