Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] bocada software for monitoring

2008-11-28 01:59:51
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] bocada software for monitoring
From: "WALLEBROEK Bart" <Bart.WALLEBROEK AT swift DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 07:46:20 +0100
We are running Bocada for some years now and we are quite satisfied with
the product.  It had some issues in the beginning but Bocada support
fixed them promptly.  We don't run TSM so I can only speak for Netbackup
(5.1 and 6.5.2) but I must say that it runs well.

Bart Wallebroek
Backup admin
S.W.I.F.T.

Message: 6