Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Client List in Backup, Archive and Restore Window

2008-11-25 04:58:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Client List in Backup, Archive and Restore Window
From: "Neeraj Puri (DHL MY)" <neeraj.puri AT dhl DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 17:44:25 +0800

Dear Admins,

I have a master server running 6.0 MP4. This master server is in cluster.

On connecting to it using the Windows Java Console, If I go into Backup, Archive and Restore window, I don’t see the client list in “Source client for restore” and “Destination client for restore”.

However, If I connect it using jnbSA through X-windows, I can see the client list in “Source client for restore” and “Destination client for restore”.

Has anybody faced this problem?

Regards,

Neeraj