Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Veritas Backup Reporter - Question for a VBR Guru

2008-11-19 01:02:17
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Veritas Backup Reporter - Question for a VBR Guru
From: Abhishek Dhingra1 <abhishek.dhingra AT in.ibm DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:50:35 +0530

Hi All,

    We have a site license from veritas , but i am not able to find the VBR software from the download site. Please help me in getting the URL, from where i can download the VBR software.

Rgds
A D
IBM Global Services, Delhi,
Email : abhishek.dhingra AT in.ibm DOT com
Mobile : +91-9818675370

DiskJockey <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

19/11/08 04:12 AM
Please respond to
VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
cc
Subject

Nardello, John wrote:
> Is the VBR agent running against the Master in question set to breakup
> jobs ?
>
> - John Nardello

VBR agent is running on Master - not exactly sure what you're asking??

Nothing is wrong with VBR or my backups - I was wondering how come when I run the report it doesn't show detail info in the Directory column...it only shows "Other" I was expecting FQ path of the failed directory\files.