Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Can't get VCB file level backups working

2008-11-13 16:58:36
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Can't get VCB file level backups working
From: "George Winter" <george_winter AT symantec DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 14:31:50 -0700
Hi Chris.  Which version of NetBackup are you using?  NetBackup 6.5.x no
longer needs the pre and post processing scripts or VMware Integration
Module.  If you are using NetBackup 6.0 or earlier I have an
implementation doc that might be of help to you.  Let me know and I will
forward it to you.

You can email me directly at:

george_winter AT symantec DOT com

-George