Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Unix Compatibility

2008-10-24 10:42:31
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Unix Compatibility
From: Dean <dean.deano AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Boris Kraizman" <sysadminzone AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 01:28:38 +1100
Yeah, I even have some 3.4 clients backing up to my 6.5 master, but
that is not really the point here. It is about the O/S.

I tried to add a Solaris 2.6 box running NBU 5.1 client to my NBU 6.5
master server, but it wouldn't allow it. I can't remember why,
exactly, but I can try it again on Monday and report back.

- Dean