Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Windows Master server

2008-10-20 07:09:29
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Windows Master server
From: "WEAVER, Simon \(external\)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: "Boris Kraizman" <sysadminzone AT gmail DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 11:50:02 +0100
Hi Boris
Win2k3 Master - 36 Media Servers Win2k3 and approx 300+ LAN based clients, including VM machines.
Master is a HP Proliant Dual Core with 2GB RAM.

Certainly isnt chocked, and runs along fine. approx 55-60TB Data or so a week.

The only issue I see is that the SSO sharing checks can take some time before the drives report their status (ie: Mixed, down or up).

Simon