Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Duplicating Image

2008-10-18 03:01:11
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Duplicating Image
From: "Curtis Preston" <cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com>
To: <hermawan.the AT sun.co DOT id>, <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 02:46:57 -0400
Have you tested inline copy?  My experience has been that it doesn't impact
performance as much as you might think.

Curtis Preston  |  VP Data Protection
GlassHouse Technologies, Inc.

T: +1 760 710 2004 |  C: +1 760 419 5838 |  F: +1 760 710 2009
cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com |  www.glasshouse.com
Infrastructure :: Optimized