Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup on HP-UX 64-bit on Itanium

2008-10-15 12:01:46
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup on HP-UX 64-bit on Itanium
From: "Rosenkoetter, Gabriel" <Gabriel.Rosenkoetter AT radian DOT biz>
To: "'VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu'" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 11:39:24 -0400
Could you please expand a little bit on point 3?

We've also experienced problems with nbsl (as I described on this mailing list
last week), but only with NOM running.

What problem did the PEM bundle fix?

What was wrong with bpdulicate? (A coworker asked me yesterday evening about
Vault periodically taking inordinately longer than it should in one of our
environments, even though everything appears to complete correctly, so I'm
hoping to get a smoking gun for free here... :^>)

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
Radian Group Inc, Unix/Linux/VMware Sysadmin / Backup & Recovery