Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6.5.1 is installed on a Unix Box ( Solaris )

2008-10-10 06:03:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6.5.1 is installed on a Unix Box ( Solaris )
From: Smedts, Cédric <CSmedts AT sjm DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 11:50:38 +0200
Hi all,
I've a question if there is somewhere a manual how to setup and configure Netbackup 6.5.1with VCB 1.1

Information about my setup :

Netbackup 6.5.1 installed on a Solaris ( Unix Box )
VCB proxy Server on a separate Windows 2003 R2 Sp2 Machine.

The only manuals I find are based on Netbackup installed on a windows OS, with VCB on the netbackup server also, but I need a document which explains how to configure netbackup on a Unix GUI, and VCB on a separate Windows box.

Thanks for your help out there :-)

Cédric Smedts
Server and Network Administrator

Europe, Middle East, Africa, Canada
SJM Coordination Center BVBA
Hoge Wei 14 - Greenhill
B-1930 Zaventem, Belgium
Tel +32 2 200 06 55 || Mobile +32 497 513 925
Csmedts AT sjm DOT com