Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Send emails - Status Codes OTHER than 1 & 0

2008-10-05 11:09:07
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Send emails - Status Codes OTHER than 1 & 0
From: Jorge Fábregas <jorge.fabregas AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 10:54:19 -0400
On Saturday 04 October 2008 11:23:52 pm Jorge Fábregas wrote:
> if %5 LEQ 1 goto: EndMain
>
> and it seems to work.

Arrrghhh it actually doesn't work.  I have the backup_exit_notify
(plain-vanilla) that comes with 6.5 for Windows Master Server.  I just don't
see in it where does it makes its decision to go ahead with notifications on
jobs other than non-zero.

I tried:

@if "%5" LEQ "1" goto EndMain
at the beginning but it doesn't work.

I've seen examples where they actually send the email - on this same script -
based on the values for parameter #5... but this line is commented on the
script so it is not here where the actual SENDING is done..  Any help? :(

Regards,
Jorge