Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] <16>bpauthorize main: Function connect_to_remote_server

2008-10-03 13:11:38
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] <16>bpauthorize main: Function connect_to_remote_server
From: "Clooney, David" <david.clooney AT bankofamerica DOT com>
To: rob worman <rob AT worman DOT org>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 17:51:56 +0100

Much appreciated rob

That was right on the money

Regards

David Clooney

Enterprise Storage Services

From: rob worman [mailto:rob AT worman DOT org]
Sent: 03 October 2008 17:20
To: Clooney, David
Cc: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

David-

I bet you're running into a side effect of the fact that solaris10 wasn't actually a supported client platform until 5.1 MP2.

To get around this, I would suggest the following sequence:

1. install base 5.1GA
2. patch the base 5.1GA to 5.1MP6
3. install 5.1GA options
4. patch the 5.1GA options to 5.1MP6