Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Avamar?

2008-09-26 19:04:31
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Avamar?
From: "Curtis Preston" <cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com>
To: "Robin L. Small" <Robin.Small AT fresno DOT gov>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 18:44:18 -0400

You might get more responses from the NetWorker mailing list or forum.

To subscribe to the mailing list, you can send an email to listserv AT listserv.temple DOT edu.  (Body should be "SUBSCRIBE NETWORKER FIRSTNAME LASTNAME")

If you want to ask the question without subscribing, you can do so at the BackupCentral.com forums.  You’ll need a free User Id, but that won’t result in you getting 20-50 more emails a day like the mailing list will.  You can see the forum here:

You can also search against old posts in all forums.  I did a quick search for Avamar, and there are a lot of posts there.

Curtis Preston | VP Data Protection
GlassHouse Technologies, Inc.

T: +1 760 710 2004 | C: +1 760 419 5838 | F: +1 760 710 2009
cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com | www.glasshouse.com