Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Client Properties

2008-09-18 17:36:50
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Client Properties
From: Renee Carlisle <rcarlisle AT serverwarecorp DOT com>
To: "Klebba, Don" <DonKlebba AT quickenloans DOT com>, "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 17:13:36 -0400

Don,

Yep…when you install the Windows client, one of the options is “additional servers”  for some strange reason, the install script is putting the client name in as a media server for itself. When you install the clients, remove this entry and you will be fine.  On the ones that you have already installed, go into host properties for that client on the master server and remove the client’s host name from the media server list and the client will display correctly.

Reneé Carlisle

ServerWare Corporation