Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Tracking Policy Changes

2008-09-16 10:25:39
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Tracking Policy Changes
From: "Stuart Liddle" <stuart.liddle AT glasshouse DOT com>
To: "Harpreet SINGH" <harpreet_singh AT ctl.creative DOT com>, <ckstehman AT pepco DOT com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:08:15 -0400
I have mentioned at other times in this list that the using the
following command:

bppllist -allpolicies -U

does a great job of capturing all of the policy information.  This can
be saved into a file and a diff can be done with the current version and
the previous version to determine if any changes have been made.

We did this and put it into subversion to track changes over time.

-stuart

Stuart Liddle  |  Senior Consultant
GlassHouse Technologies, Inc.

C: +1 805 822 9273 |