Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Lock Down Permissions in the NetBackup Console for 1 user

2008-09-16 09:16:34
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Lock Down Permissions in the NetBackup Console for 1 user
From: "WEAVER, Simon \(external\)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: <ckstehman AT pepco DOT com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 14:01:13 +0100
Hi Carl
I recall the 3.4 doing this, however, the Java is slow, slow, slow.

I was however, reading up on VxSS - I am not too sure if this is the right way to go about it (it actually looks like a component or license may be needed).

If anyone is in a Windows environment, or can help me find a possible solution or work around, that would be great.

Thanks again
Simon