Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Learning Vault

2008-09-11 16:00:55
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Learning Vault
From: A Darren Dunham <ddunham AT taos DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 19:34:54 +0000
On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 10:28:28AM -0700, Robin L. Small wrote:
> We've bought Vault for replication, and I'm now starting to dig into the
> PDF's for understanding it.
>
> For any of the rest of you that use it, do you have other resources
that you've used to get familiar with how it's used?

I remember before using it thinking that vault was pretty complex.  But
setting it up a couple of times was all it took for me to understand the
concepts.

I poked at the PDFs a couple of times for specifics, plus there's a
"Best Practices" section that you probably want to understand.

Good luck, and ask questions.

--
Darren