Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Resources needed to tame NetBackup

2008-09-10 07:44:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Resources needed to tame NetBackup
From: "WALLEBROEK Bart" <Bart.WALLEBROEK AT swift DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 13:18:16 +0200
Is there a sheet (if possible an official report) available that someone
knows of where it states that for a (Net)Backup environment of size X
you need Y amount of people to monitor, maintain, patch, ... The backup
application (in short all the stuff you need to do to keep the backups
running).

This is something I want to show to my management because I feel a bit
undermanned here (just me, myself and I and a whole lot of NetBackup
stuff around).

Best Regards,
Bart WALLEBROEK
Swift