Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP Error 154

2008-09-09 14:02:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP Error 154
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 13:48:53 -0400
I'm trying to dump two NetApp filers with ONTAP 6.3.3 and 6.3.1 to a NBU 5.1 MP7 on Windows 2003 Master but they fail immediately with error 154.  I'm waiting on a call back from support but in the mean time I thought someone here might have an idea.  I haven't done NetApp NDMP before but I did get NDMP working on a similar configuration with some StorageTek NAS devices.

Added authentication with "root" account and PW via ndmp_attr command
Verified connection via ndmp_attr -verify
Created policy with NDMP,NDMP as system type
Specified /volume1 (etc...)
Policy is writing to a tape drive attached to the master.
Error 154

Any ideas?

-Jonathan