Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Need a command line command to change the Backup Selection for Policies

2008-09-08 08:35:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Need a command line command to change the Backup Selection for Policies
From: "BeDour, Wayne" <WBedour AT lear DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 08:18:31 -0400

Our environment NBU 6.5, HP-UX 11.31.  I’ve got a ton of policies that I need to change the Backup Selections.  They are all disk addresses like c0t3d10.  To avoid typo’s I’d like to script the changes.  I’ve always set up or changed policies via the gui so I don’t know the command line commands that are invoked.  Anyone know what command line commands are needed to change the Backup Selection portion of a Policy?

Thanks in advance…

Wayne BeDour

Unix System Administrator

PH: 313-593-9876

Internet:  wbedour AT lear DOT com

**********************
** LEGAL DISCLAIMER **
**********************

This E-mail message and any attachments may contain
legally privileged, confidential or proprietary
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of
this message to the intended recipient(s), you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this E-mail message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender and
delete this E-mail message from your computer.