Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Upgradering to NBU 6.5.2 soon because of Windows2008

2008-09-05 15:42:01
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Upgradering to NBU 6.5.2 soon because of Windows2008
From: "Peacock Dennis - dpeaco" <Dennis.Peacock AT acxiom DOT com>
To: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>, Jorge Fábregas <jorge.fabregas AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 14:25:08 -0500

Thanks Ed…..

Thank You,

Dennis Peacock

EBCA

Acxiom Corporation

501-342-6232 (office)

From: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu [mailto:veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu] On Behalf Of Ed Wilts
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2008 2:14 PM
To: Jorge Fábregas
Cc: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 1:58 PM, Jorge Fábregas <jorge.fabregas AT gmail DOT com> wrote:

On Friday 05 September 2008 02:20:29 pm Jim H wrote:
> Whether it is called a major release or not, it had the content and changes
> of a major release. I know it had more features than the 5.1 release

I see Jim. Then the question would be: why did they change the good old known
versioning system?

See page 14 of the Release Impact bulletin for Symantec's explanation.
ftp://exftpp.symantec.com/pub/support/products/NetBackup_Enterprise_Server/288210.pdf

    .../Ed

Ed Wilts, RHCE, BCFP, BCSD, SCSP, SCSE
ewilts AT ewilts DOT org

privileged.