Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Tape Replace/Change

2008-08-29 16:28:00
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Tape Replace/Change
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: "Obenschain, Charles T." <CHARLES.T.OBENSCHAIN AT saic DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 16:13:24 -0400
Right click on "Media" in the admin console and select "Inventory Robot"

Click "Update Volume Configuration" on the right and click "Start"

Once complete, click "Yes"

Alternately you can script this action by running the following command.

"C:\Program Files\VERITAS\Volmgr\bin\vmupdate" -rt tld -rn 0 -use_barcode_rules

The command above assumes you are inventorying Robot 0 which is TLD.

-Jonathan