Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BMR 6.5.1 on a SOLARIS 9

2008-08-28 14:41:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BMR 6.5.1 on a SOLARIS 9
From: jcconsulting <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 14:17:47 -0400
Have anyone been successful in performing a BMR of a sun box? I am having
issues running a prepare to discover on desimiliar disk. I get this error:

Rebooting with command: boot net2

Boot device: /pci@1d,700000/network@2  File and args:
1000 Mbps FDX Link up
Requesting Internet Address for 0:3:ba:18:b1:45
1000 Mbps FDX Link up
krtld: load_exec: fail to expand cpu/$CPU
krtld: error during initial load/link phase
panic - boot: exitto64 returned from client program
Program terminated
{1} ok